Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Universal Studios in Hollywood California


We were able to spend two days at Universal Studios (July 4th and 5th), six hours each day is about enough. We would get there before it opens and then we would be tried out by 2pm, the afternoon sun got too hot for us. We were then able to check into our Best Western Hotel and enjoy the down time and a dip in the pool didn’t hurt either.








The most favorite ride was Transformers 3D, we rode it 3 or 4 times each day. Everyone highly recommends it. But you do have to do it first, by 10am there is an hour wait. Next favorite ride was Jurassic Park Ride with the dinosaurs, all the water and even some surprises, every well done. The Mummy Ride was good but too short for the wait in line. But the beetles were very convincing. Studio Tour is always a must for all. I liked the JAWS part the best, because I get to try to throw one of my grand kids in as Jaws can out of the water. House of Horrors was one that I really liked and wanted to do again but once through was enough for James and my grand kids. I guess the real people that came out of the walls and grab at them was too much. The Food Court was outstanding something for everybody and the prices weren’t too bad either. I hope everyone will get a chance to go soon. Buy you tickets on line and you will get two days for the price of one. I would like to give you a website to link to but I couldn’t find one on their brochure.

No comments:

Post a Comment